Digital and Offset Printing Services
High quality custom printing for all your marketing needs.
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Our digital and offset printing services ensure your marketing materials and direct mailers professionally represent your brand. Our extensive project capabilities support all your marketing needs from simple, quick turn-around jobs to highly customized printing projects. We provide the convenience of using one vendor for your printing and mailing needs. Our long history in the industry make us the experts you can trust.
Sheet-fed, digital or large-format, we've got you covered with 1 to 10 colors conventional, digital or UV printing.
- 1-10 Color In-Line Printing
- Perfecting 5 color over 5 color in one pass
- In-line Aqueous Coating
- Offline 40" UV Coating
- 60" Indoor or Outdoor Wide Format
- Up to 8 ft. Large Format
- Print directly to any substrates
- Print up to 3" thick
- Print up to 250" continuous output
Fully automated Komori 10 color perfecting 40" printing press with coater and digital workflow. We offer a faster turnaround with minimal human error at a lower overhead cost. This allows us to provide all our customers with consistently high-quality printing at the lowest possible prices.
Error-free projects start with seamless workflows and professional personnel. We utilize a complete digital workflow (Rip-It-Once) with an artificial intelligent warning system to ensure that your files print correctly. Our Rip-It-Once Technology is the backbone of our error-free digital delivery to our proofer, platesetter, and presses.
- Epson Proofing System
- Color Proofing on your specify stock
- Rip-It-Once technology
- Digital Smart Impositions
- Smart PDF Editing
- Complete PDF/JDF Workflow
- KHS & Komori Color Management
- At Press Color Scanner
Where it all comes together. Our full-service bindery and finishing department can complete virtually anything that you can image. We also have strategic alliances with some of Houston's largest vendors to ensure that your projects are on time and within budget.
- Wire-O-Binding, Perfect Binding, GBC Biding, Wire Binding
- Grommet, Easel Backing, In-line Saddle Stitching
- Folding, Cutting, Gluing, Perforating
- Drilling, Mounting, Perimeter Trims
- 1 & 4 Water Sealing, Lamination
- Inserting, Padding, Numbering
- Foil Stamping
- Shrink Wrapping
- Step (H) Stakes
Variable Data Printing
Variable Data Printing (VDP) is a database-driven personalization of marketing materials that make each piece look as if it’s been personalized for an individual. Create customized messages, varying offers or price points, and tailor-made art or images. Personalization of messages creates a more focused and relevant marketing piece that improves return on investment and response rates.
Our Xerox digital presses allow you to:
- Economically print smaller quantities
- Easily tailor unique offers to recipients
- Customize data, images and special offers
- Incorporate personalized URLs (PURLs) and tracking phone numbers
Commercial Printing Products
- Business Cards
- Door Hangers
- Folded Cards
- Nightclub cards
- Pocket Folders
- Rack Cards
- Sell Sheets
- Table Tents
- Tradeshow Display
- Vinyl Banners
Specialized Printing Options
- Post-it notes
- Embossed credit cards
- Variable data
Learn More About Printing
Offset printing offers superior image and type quality for high-volume print jobs. The process involves burning the image onto a metal plate and then transferring the image from the plate to rubber rollers, and then to the print media. Offset printing has the ability to print on various materials from textured paper to plastic and is the cost-effective choice for quantities of 1,500 and above. Offset presses uses Pantone® or CMYK ink for excellent color matching capabilities.
How Does Offset Printing Work?
The process involves burning the image onto a metal plate and then transferring the image from the plate to rubber rollers, and then to the print media.
Why Choose Offset Printing?
- Lower per unit cost for large runs
- Consistent high quality image
- Precise color reproduction
- Greater options for paper weights, textures and finishes
Digital laser printing is perfect for print-on-demand and variable data projects because of its quick turnaround times and flexibility in handling dynamic data changes. Our Xerox printing presses print at 2400 x 2400 dpi for superior sharpness and uniformity. Digital is the most cost effective choice for smaller runs on marketing materials including manuals and books.
Why Choose Digital Printing?
- Smaller print quantities that require fast turn-around times
- Setup costs are typically lower
- Variable data capabilities
- Vibrant ink colors