Target Your Audience with Direct Mail Marketing
Absolute Color Mailplex provides direct mail products and services for customers who use targeted mail as part of their marketing strategy. From postcards to self-mailers, we offer a wide range of products that are designed to drive new sales.
We handle every step of the printing and mailing process. Our 80,000 square foot facility contains digital and offset printing presses, mail processing equipment, graphics department and onsite post office to classify mail faster. Your project moves through a streamlined process, managed by our staff from concept to completion.
Direct Mail Products
When you partner with Absolute Color Mailplex, you get hands-on service by our team of experts who have worked in the industry for decades. From our sales staff and project managers to press operators and mail supervisors, our team works together to produce high-quality products and services you can rely on.
Plastic Card Mailers
Absolute Color Mailplex Advantage
Let's get started on your direct mail campaign!
We've been helping marketers and business owners with their printing and mailing needs since 1981. Our sales team are experts at direct mail with each having over twenty years in the industry.
To get started, we’ll discuss your project and suggest the best way to save you money and boost your impact with customers and prospects. We’re here to help you get the most out of direct mail.
Three easy ways to get started.
- Fill out the Quick Quote Form
- Send a brief description of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 832-608-6400
Direct Mail Benefits
Place your message right in the hands of your target audience with direct mail. No other marketing channel offers customization, targetability and saturation like direct mail does. With so many design and personalization options, direct mail allows you to uniquely customize your message to receive the best response from prospects.
Direct mail is a proven marketing channel that gets results and studies show that consumers spend more time with direct mail and remember it better than digital advertising.
- Measurable Results
- Easily integrates with digital marketing channels
- Limitless creativity with graphics and design
- Incorporate Augmented Reality & QR Codes
- High response rates
- Highly personalized
Quick Quote – Direct Mail Marketing
Steps to Building an Effective Direct Mail Campaign
1. Outline - know what product or service you want to promote, offer an incentive, make a call to action, and determine how you will track responses. Our sales team and mail specialists can answer your direct mail questions and help guide you through the process.
2. List - target the right audience based on the products and services you are promoting. Our data technicians determine the demographics that will work best for your campaign. Get access to thousands of consumer, business, occupant, new movers and specialty lists.
3. Create - choose a visually eye-catching design and appealing color scheme to get your mail piece noticed. Determine what type of mail piece works best to convey your message - oversized postcard, two-page mailer, unique shaped box or packaging, large envelope and letter, or greeting card. No matter if you need a new design or have existing artwork, our graphic artists collaborate with you through the entire creative process.
4. Print - your direct mail should professionally represent your company and be USPS mail compliant. Unlike other printers, we are experts on USPS mail regulations which means your marketing materials are printed right the first time. We use state-of-the-art digital and off-set printing technologies to offer you high-quality color printing and variable data capabilities.
5. Mail - when mailing large quantities of direct mail you want the best postal rates possible. Our industry knowledge and on-site USPS post office ensures you receive the lowest postal rates and your mail is classified and shipped out in an expedited manner.
6. Track - tracking your mail helps you better coordinate your direct mail with other marketing channels With tracking codes and our mail delivery reports you know when to trigger different channels and promotions.